Top 20 must-see best shows in Las Vegas for Summer 2020 (Vegas Hacks)
March 24, 2020
Top 20 must-see best shows in Las Vegas for Summer 2020 (excluding musician residencies):
When I searched up these show schedules, I was looking mainly in the first half of July.
Let’s hope everything is back to normal in Vegas by then.
I really want to see one Cirque du Soleil show (probably “O”), Absinthe, and Criss Angel Mindfreak.
Absinthe by Spiegelworld at Caesars Palace at 8 PM & 10 PMBeatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil at Mirage at 7 PM & 9:30 PM3. Blue Man Group at Luxor at 7 PM & 9:30 PM4. Celestia at Stratosphere at 7 PM (similar to Cirque du Soleil)5. Criss Angel Mindfreak at Planet Hollywood at 8 PM
6. David Copperfield at MGM Grand 7 PM & 9:30 PM
7. House of Blues Gospel Brunch at 10 AM and 1 PM on Sundays only
8. Jabbawockeez at MGM Grand at 7 PM & 9:30 PM
9. KA by Cirque du Soleil at MGM Grand at 7 PM & 9:30 PM
10. Le Reve (The Dream) at Wynn at 7 PM & 9:30 PM (similar to Cirque du Soleil)
11. Legends in Concert Musical Impersonator Show at Tropicana at 7:30 PM
12. Mystere by Cirque du Soleil at Treasure Island at 7 PM & 9:30 PM
13. O by Cirque du Soleil at Bellagio at 7 PM & 9:30 PM
14. Opium by Spiegelworld at Cosmopolitan at 8 PM & 10 PM
15. Penn & Teller at Rio at 9 PM (select dates only)
16. RUN by Cirque du Soleil at Luxor at 9 PM (their 1st live action stunt show)
17. Tournament of Kings at Excalibur at 6 PM & 8:30 PM
18. V – The Ultimate Variety Show at Planet Hollywood V Theater at 7 PM & 8:30 PM
19. Zombie Burlesque at Planet Hollywood V Theater at 8:30 PM
20. Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil at New York-New York at 7 PM & 9:30 PM
Some of these shows are not for families or conservative people. If that describes you, then don’t go see Absinthe (adult themes & language), Opium (adult themes & language), RUN (violence), Zombie Burlesque (nudity) or Zumanity (adult themes and nudity). There are many other burlesque shows that I did not mention for those that want the classic Vegas experience.
People say that you can’t go wrong with any Cirque du Soleil show, however they are the most expensive shows in Vegas.
Sometimes, you can get a discount when purchasing tickets through the concierge at your hotel and their player’s club might also offer discounts.
Vegas is often called the entertainment capital of the world.
There are many temporary (short-term or long-term) residencies by musical superstars at the casino resorts on the Strip, but they are constantly changing, so check online for the dates your plan to be in Las Vegas. Fremont Street has residencies by b-list musical artists that you might recognize from when you were younger.
You can also often find your favourite DJ (EDM artist) at a day club or night club in Vegas, but the night shows start late and the admission and drinks are expensive. We have seen Steve Aoki and the Chainsmokers, who have regular performances.
Most major musical artists will also add a few dates in Las Vegas to their tours, so you might get lucky and see one of your favourite artists while you are in town or you can schedule your trip around their concert date.
There are countless shows all over Las Vegas, so you can usually find a show of any kind, including magic, comedy, or live bands, for a reasonable price. The V Theater in Miracle Mile Shops has many different shows running all day from 1 PM to Midnight.
I participated in some discussions in some Facebook groups and the consensus seemed to be that the best shows are: Cirque du Soleil “Love”, Absinthe, and Carrot Top. I hope that helps.
Finally, there is free live entertainment in certain locations at various times. A good place for free entertainment is Fremont Street.
P.S. Here are links to our social media accounts, in case you want to connect that way: